CONSTRUCTION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Firm foundations for solid projects
Complex and peculiar, the construction contracts from the Infrastructure sector (EPC, turnkey, joint venture, undertaking, construction, and engineering, among others) require specialized following up by experienced professionals. Schmidt, Valois, Miranda, Ferreira & Agel has a lawyers’ team specialized and dedicated to preventive and litigation assistance to their clients in engineering projects and infrastructure works construction. The firm, aiming at ensuring a broader coverage, acts in partnership with consultants in an interdisciplinary manner.
We analyze call notices and follow up of the several types of national and international biddings, in addition to representing clients before regulatory agencies and federal, state and municipal authorities in obtaining necessary authorizations and licenses for performing their activities in Brazil.
We provide assistance in regulatory, corporate, tax, fiscal, financial and environmental aspects, meeting the whole investment operation, aiming at reducing risks and maximizing gains.
We perform legal management services related to the works, directed to organize the works records envisaging a possible future need for submitting or analyzing the claims as well as their negotiation or dispute in the arbitration or before the Judiciary.
How we can help:
- Assistance and support to companies in the energy, oil, gas, water and sanitation markets, airports and transportation.
- Support to companies in bidding processes (call notices, RFP and other ones).
- Assistance in the contract negotiation and wording.
- Assistance in EPC contracts and turnkey.
- Support for preparing and negotiating claims.
- Assistance in the acquisition of infrastructure assets.
- Litigation and Arbitration.